Re: [Question #665359]: Image match successful on mac fails on windows

Mike Bedwell posted a new comment:
Sure.  If you open the IDE, and add one of your images to the script
there (using 'insert image'), you can click on the image thumbnail that
results to open the Pattern Settings dialog.  That interface has three
tabs across the top.  The middle one (Matching Preview) will show you
everyplace on a screen capture that your image will match, and at what
level of quality.  For what it's worth, I don't use the IDE myself as
i'm writing against the java api, but I use the IDE to manage, capture,
and preview all of my image samples just for that functionality.