Re: [Question #665421]: [1.1.1] Mac: Setup: downloads blocked from OSSRH (Maven snapshots)

Ke Chen is still having a problem:
The reason I want to install sikulixsetup, because sikulix 1.1.1 doesn't
work on my MacOS Sierra system, it always click on the center of the
screen instead to find the right image on the screen to click, I thought
it maybe need to install Sikulix native function onto my system because
I don't remember I did install that.

After read your message, I have found i have sikulixlibsmac lib
installed through Maven pom file

us10mac00082:sikulix keeche$ ls -la
total 0
drwxr-xr-x   5 keeche  ORG\Domain Users  170 Jan  8 12:00 .
drwxr-xr-x  11 keeche  ORG\Domain Users  374 Feb 26 21:41 ..
drwxr-xr-x   3 keeche  ORG\Domain Users  102 Jan  8 12:00 sikulix1tigervnc
drwxr-xr-x   7 keeche  ORG\Domain Users  238 Feb 26 21:13 sikulixapi
drwxr-xr-x   3 keeche  ORG\Domain Users  102 Jan  8 12:00 sikulixlibsmac
us10mac00082:sikulix keeche$

In that, do you think, do I still need to install sikulix native function using setupsikulix-1.1.1.jar file?
second, how to check if those libs I installed actually working?