Re: [Question #665421]: [1.1.1] Mac: Setup: downloads blocked from OSSRH (Maven snapshots)

Ke Chen is still having a problem:
I want to try to install sikulix IDE onto my machine to see if I can run
manually on IDE to see if sikuli is able to find the image on the
screen,  this way will give me more information why sikuli is not
working on my system.

Finally I got hold of our security system team, they created tunnel
bypassing the proxy security restriction and have me download sikulix
IDE app onto my mac, but when run the IDE app, it said:

Cannot launch java application

Uncaught exception in main method: java.lang.IllegalArgumentException:
cannot add to layout: unknown constraint: LEFT

with quit button.

Would you tell me how to run IDE without the Error?