Re: [Question #665533]: Swopping between windows

Jeff_Vallis requested more information:
What  I want to do is
Open first browser and  login
Open second browser and login as different user
Get Focus on first browser - do something
Get Focus on second browser - do something
get focus on first browser and close it

I am guessing that having opened first browser that its name for focus is not the browser name but the name of the tab and to get focus then I need to use its tab name - trouble is both browsers have the same tab name
Now that is just a guess so I was recluctant to paste my crap code

so yes I tried app focus and have since been wasting time tryig to find
a way of renaming the tab through a terminal command