[Question #665646]: how to install ocr but already installed sikuli with options 1 and 2 missed 3

Hi all,
I am new to Sikuli, I already installed SikuliX with options 1 and 2.
Hi friends,
I am new to sikuli. I am going to Automate Oracle Forms Application. This Applet is running out of the browser.
I want to search and get the text from Applet.
As of now, i am using Images and Regions all are working except SHIFT+HOME keypress.

1) Now I like to install 3 alone. Is this possible? if not required work around.

2) To increase text read ability of OCR or Sikuli, Is possible to set my application used fonts images that are from a to z, A to Z, 0 to 9 and Special characters.

3) Is possible to run my Java Test cases on the Remote machine.
4) if yes Is possible for Concurrency?
I want to keep my test case run in hold status while running some other cases.

Environment :
I am using WindowsXP, Java 64bit, Eclipse + SeleniumXXX.jar + SikuliX.Jar + JAVA(64bit)

RaiMan your answers are very much helpfull.
Thanks in Advance.