Re: [Question #665646]: how to install ocr but already installed sikuli with options 1 and 2 missed 3

Prabhakaran is still having a problem:
Great,

Point: 2
In Java Project by using selenium web driver jars, Selenium Standalone jar(Grid), TestNG.jar we can automate hub and node machine browsers. after navigated to URL, want to handle applet it's running out of the browser. so next is Sikuli lines
Screen s= new Screen();
s.wait(common driver/some_img,10)
s.find(common drive/some_img).click();
will it work on node machine? or am I want to install Sikuli on the hub and all node machines.

Grid Note: Hub (machine1)  running Java project code, Nodes(machine2, machine3)
all the machines having access to Common drive/some_img