Re: [Question #666773]: How to get on the road as a newcomer to Java programming

Alexander Schone posted a new comment:
I'll think about visiting the javadoc next time! I see so in my case I dont really need to use findAnyList correct? since I have the images as files already I dont need to create patterns?
How about findBest, would that not suit my needs better here since it would only return one number, or is it slower?

Hmm if findAny is faster at 5+ pictures and I have 10 pictures then I suppose I wont use it, especially if it cant be done in java :)
thank you for the example though!