[Question #667010]: Image FindFailed on different MacBook-Pros even though the screen resolutions are the same

I have two MacBook-Pros. Both machines' resolutions are 2560 x 1600.

Each machine runs sikuli to do some tasks on an Android emulator(Nox App Player) whose resolution is set to 720 x 1280.

I just captured an image with sikuli on the old MacBook-Pro. Then I transfer the code along with the image to the new MacBook-Pro with gitlab. Then I run exactly the same code and the same image on the new MacBook-Pro, and find that sikuli can't find the image on the new MacBook-Pro.

Why does this happen?

The two images on the old and the new MacBook-Pros have exactly the same pixels.