Re: [Question #667010]: Image FindFailed on different MacBook-Pros even though the screen resolutions are the same

Lee Yen Liang posted a new comment:
I can't see much difference between the images captured on different
MacBook-Pros.

I discovered that the new MacBook-Pro is able to find the image using
`Pattern("icon.png").similar(0.5)` command.

Another thing I found interesting is that the old MacBook-Pro's display
is `Intel Iris Graphics 6100 1536 MB`, and the new MacBook-Pro's display
is `Intel Iris Graphics 540 1536 MB`. Maybe I should check the
difference between the two displays.