Re: [Question #665696]: [HowTo] integrate selenium in Sikuli IDE?

Summary changed to:
[HowTo] integrate selenium in Sikuli IDE?

Description changed to:
----------------------- solution

the steps to get it running from comment #5

1- Download and paste selenium standalone server jar file in user\<Username>\AppData\Roaming\Sikuli\Extensions folder.
2- Run command using sikuli script …..
3- load("selenium-server-standalone-3.11.0.jar")
if no error occurred then
4- download gekodriver and paste it in sikuli folder. (To open web application)
5- Execute following script should open firefox google window.
I have used python syntax instead of java cuz it was throwing error FirefoxDriver not defined

from org.openqa.selenium.firefox import FirefoxDriver
browser= FirefoxDriver()
browser.get('http://www.google.com')

Hi,  I am working on an application which is desktop and web facing. I have created scripts for desktop app and now thinking to use selenium for web application.
Can I use selenium within Sikuli IDE?
Would appreciate if you could please guide me how can we integrate Selenium in sikuli IDE?