Re: [Question #667091]: Mac: Retina: using SikuliX with Java programming

--- I am just wondering if i will add imagePath, then to click on it i
will be have to just to use name of the image, wont i>

Using ImagePath.add is strongly recommended in Java code: only in one
place you define the location of your image set (DRY principle)

If you do not use it, you have to always give the full path with every
mentioned image, which might be weird, if you decide to change your
concept.

... but yes, each one has to find its own way ;-)

1.1.0: no problem at this level of usage.
... but I recommend to switch to 1.1.2 as soon as possible.

BTW: what Java IDE are you using?