Re: [Question #666773]: How to get on the road as a newcomer to Java programming

Alexander Schone posted a new comment:
Thank you for these suggestions!

I have tried applying this to my code but i get these markers on

  public static double Settings.MinSimilarity = 0.9; //raiman
  public static float Settings.MoveMouseDelay = 0f; //raiman

Multiple markers at this line
	- Duplicate field
	 TestAuto.Settings
	- Syntax error on token ".", ,

and for         wait(0.2f); //raiman       i get:

The method wait(long) in the type Object is not applicable for the
arguments (float)

Am I doing something wrong here? these are the only things i changed.