Re: [Question #665279]: [HowTo] node-java : Using SikuliX features through API --- tipps and tricks

Finn Ellis is still having a problem:
Oh yes, it's definitely running -- I've defined a screen, and can
confirm with screenshots that a graphical session has started and is
running the applications it's supposed to be running. Even if I didn't
have screenshots, Sikuli itself is reporting (in the excerpt above) that
it does see the image it's looking for. The only problem (so far) is
right there in between those two console.log() lines, where it gets
stuck in the click() call and never gets back out. Specifically, it
gives me the log output above, then nothing else for ten minutes, at
which point the build job times out. Locally, when it gets to this
point, it clicks where it's supposed to and continues as expected.