[Question #667590]: Mouse not clicking the intended image using sikuli library for robot framework on virtual machine (azure)

i am currently running robot tests using sikuli library(for a desktop application) on a virtual machine in azure. I have problems with mouse not clicking intended image. and i get the error below. [error] RobotDesktop: checkMousePosition: should be L(209,150)@S(0)[0,0 2049x1152] but after move is L(210,150)@S(0)[0,0 2049x1152] Possible cause in case you did not touch the mouse while script was running: Mouse actions are blocked generally or by the frontmost application. You might try to run the SikuliX stuff as admin. [log] CLICK on L(209,150)@S(0)[0,0 2049x1152] (562 msec).

Could you please help me in solving this issue. i have tried running robot framework tests as admin and it didn't work. Thanks.