Re: [Question #667590]: Mouse not clicking the intended image using sikuli library for robot framework on virtual machine (azure)

Harika A posted a new comment:
I have virtual machine(on azure) operating on windows 10. I am
connecting to this machine through vnc viewer on my computer. i have set
the scaling of this virtual machine to 150% and full screen to True and
it works fine. But when i set scaling to 125% it clicks few images at
right coordinates but most of the images are not identified at correct
coordinates. Could you please help me in understanding how this actually
works and what could be done to improve this. thanks.