Re: [Question #667555]: Word doc termination in automation

--- The steps defined in sikulix code are the exact same that we perform during
manual work
... of course I believe you ;-)
... but what I wanted to say was: Usually this is a timing problem

So what can you do?

- find out, after which step the problem pops up
- the next step (offending step) maybe comes too fast with the script
- insert a wait(0.5) before the  next step (experiment about the needed duration)

or find out, if there is anything to watch, that signals that  the
offending step can be executed safely.