Re: [Question #667819]: Even though the script is saved, saved has to be clicked again before running

Marc Summers posted a new comment:
java version "1.8.0_161"
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM (build 25.161-b12, mixed mode)

I did not yet try the 1.1.3 nightly build

I did set the  File -> Preferences -> more options...
Options on Run   [ ] autosave all

This has a really odd behavior in that it appears to work
all the way down to the last click,  which it misses
position wise.  It clicks but in the wrong place.

But if I click on  File -> Save    before running then
ALL of the clicks and positioning works correctly.

I do not know how to run the script from the command line yet.