[Question #668045]: Reading a dynamic text relative to an image

I want to read a dynamically generated text in my desktop application relative to an image. I am using the following code to do so:

Screen objScreen = new Screen();
String dynamicValue = objScreen.wait(imagesPath + "home.PNG").offset(64, 0).text();

Basically, home.PNG is the image that Sikuli is able to find, and I am trying to read the dynamic value based on the offset. It finds and reads the value into dynamicValue but it partially reads it. Would it be possible to expand the area of where text() function is reading in the code above? Or is there a better way to do this in Sikuli?