[Question #668190]: 1.1.2 Release uses SNAPSHOT dependency

Release 1.1.2 Java API as found in Maven uses a SNAPSHOT dependency of sikulix2tigervnc:
https://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Ccom.sikulix%7Csikulixapi%7C1.1.2%7Cjar
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.sikulix</groupId>
      <artifactId>sikulix2tigervnc</artifactId>
      <version>2.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
    </dependency>

What are the plans to use a release version instead of a SNAPSHOT?
And will the dependency be added to central (as it is hosted on an external repository at the moment)?

We work behind a firewall which blocks repositories other than central and we need to validate our software for which we can't have SNAPSHOTS in the dependencies