[Question #668261]: openApp run app as adminitrator on windows

Hello there, I'm using the openApp function to run a application, I'm passing a string with the absolute path, I'm on windows 10 home.

The thing is, the app runs but, not with admin privileges. This is what I do when I open the app normally, click with the mouse right button over it and choose the option "run as administrator",  a popup windows shows up, I click Yes and then app is running as admin.

How can I do this with sikulix? Is there a option or should I create a batch file to run this app as admin and then runs this file inside sikulix script?

Sorry for my bad english!