[Question #668301]: robotframework-SikuliLibrary or SikuliXRobotLibrary

We are currently using robot framework for testing our core services. So I was looking for options to execute SikuliX using robot framework.
There are 2 main approaches I have encountered:
1. https://github.com/rainmanwy/robotframework-SikuliLibrary#readme
2. https://github.com/jaredfin/SikuliXRobotLibrary

Our application is mostly in C++, Python and .net, so I am confused as to which one should I go with.

>From my limited knowledge here are pros and cons of each:
1. Going with first approach looks nice as it's faster then Jython and very well abstracted. -ve is we have to maintain another package  which is in Java and also it has limited keyword exposed, so we might have to add more keywords to search within app region and all.
2. Positive of using SikuliXRobotLibrary is that we have lot of keywords off the shelve and very well exposed sikuli library. -ve is it is Jython based and it's slow.

What do you think, which approach is better and why?