Re: [Question #668106]: Running calculator

Poornima Tunga gave more information on the question:
Hi Raiman,

I am trying to do enter data on text box using
Keyboard keyboard = new DesktopKeyboard();

Trying to import his class from sikuli API, but could not get it going.
​
 sikulixapi.jar
<https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bJzetgbDL2keaiV_EuCe2RZTXsEC-597/view?usp=drive_web>
​