Re: [Question #668708]: Saving captured image to hard drive using python

arminius confirmed that the question is solved:
Sorry, I put the image names down wrong.
In what I'm trying to do, if you have an image that has been seen a 100 times, and an image that has been seen none.
I want it to capture the dimensions of the image that's been found and get a newer snapshot of it, then transfer it over to replace the image that's never been seen.

I got it to work based on what you sent me.
thanks.