Re: [Question #669412]: Click issue after moving to external IDE.

Description changed to:
Since I got lots of crashes after splitting a large sikuli-script into separate files in SikuliIDE, I decide to move to PyCharm hoping for better stability. After lots of trials and errors I finally configured PyCharm to recognize sikuliapi but the script doesn't work well.
Although it doesn't give any errors and it successfully finds all the images, click command doesn't work everywhere.
Here is a short video of how SikuliX IDE works and how PyCharm does - notice how both of them click successfully on the YouTube icon(page refreshes) but only SikuliX IDE clicks on the Install button, PyCharm finds the button, moves the mouse and reports it clicks but the installer doesn't move to the next step as it does with Sikuli IDE

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=1BJ6ta7-qOxZ8HGJmKa-DJScSKRkth4QU

Any ideas what might be wrong?