[Question #669475]: java vision related setting

Hi RaiMan,

Thanks for your great work of sikulix and sharing it to us.

I am using sikulix in my project and have some problem with the region.text() method.
I have read the related code and I am wondering how can I set a whitelist and how can I set the text() function just read a character and how can I can train the ocr engine with my own data. Is there any vision related setting that I can use?

I have tried replace the eng.traineddata in the resource folder but it doesn't work and I have tried the vision.setsparameter in tessract way but it doesn't work too.

Thanks for the reading and waiting for your reply.