Re: [Question #669559]: Change Display resolution in Script

yop gave more information on the question:
II just tried whith Sikulix 1.1.2 and 1.1.3 but for me whit Linux CentOs 7.x, the command :
"Screen.resetMonitors()"
does not work.
Every time he gives the resolution at the Sikulix Startup like the commande
"Screen.showMonitors()"

My Workaround is :
My Script import an another Script "change resolution", so that's a problem whit execute my script whit command Line.
I need to create a specific script "change resolution1600x900"

Create a 3 bash files
ChangeResolution1600x900.sh  --> whith my Script to change resolution in 1600x600
MyScript.sh --> whith my Script
TestUIDisplayResolution.sh --> Whit inside the 2 bashfiles "ChangeResolution.sh" + "MyScript.sh"

I execute the bashfile  "TestUIDisplayResolution.sh"
Whit this config my tests are OK.
Not very simple but it's works :-)
Happy when the command ""Screen.resetMonitors()"" will work (for me)