[Question #669715]: Region getChar instead of getWord

Hi Raiman,

I used the region.text() function in my project, and I found that it can't work well when there is only one character.
Could you please add a region.getChar function in the Region class? Or could you tell me how to add it on my own?

I try to add it on my own but the error message shows that there is linkerror.

I have try to use tess4J in my project but found out that the whole project is too big for me? I prefer to use sikulix.

Thanks for your great work of sikulix and waiting for your response.