Re: [Question #670131]: restore session - cannot launch sikuli on linux

Summary changed to:
restore session - cannot launch sikuli on linux

Description changed to:
Hi there,

I closed Sikulix and cannot open it again. I cannot update the version,
because I have a lot of code, and do not need more problems. Please tell
me how to clear the session data - I deleted .Sikulix folder, I deleted
/tmp folder in Linux, but it didn't help. Bellow is the output of
running sikuli with -d 3 -c

PLEASE HELP. I am sure running Sikulix with a new session would fix the
problem.