Re: [Question #670224]: Netbeans running and debugging sikuli scripts problem

Paul Good posted a new comment:
Got it further by using
import org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython
from sikuli import *
but now I cant read from own Sikuli libraries. I have added them on python path. It all works with run mode but not debug mode.
Dont have this problem with pycharm in either run or debug modes. Although that wasnt without its problems. In pycharm didnt add own sikuli libraries to pythonpath so not sure how it  picked those up.
I prefer Netbeans so was hoping to get that working in debug mode.