Re: [Question #670313]: Unable To Create Executable JAR

Andrew Martin gave more information on the question:
I have created a simple Sikuli script and when I try to Export it as a runnable JAR so that it can be used on another machine. I get the error
[error] FileManager: makingScriptJar: sikulixapi.jar missing. run setup first!
I have tried to export some other example scripts and I am getting the same error message.
I have tried downloading the sikulixapi from here: https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/com.sikulix/sikulixapi/1.1.1
and I have tried re-installing Sikuli and I get the same error message.

How can I resolve this error so that I can export my script as a
standalone runnable JAR.