Re: [Question #670478]: i am unable to find that how sikuli compares the images .Either by colour or by pixels

SAMEENA FIRDOS is still having a problem:
I  made script for gui testing using sikuli the script worked fine for my laptop but when i am trying to run that same script in other laptop then it is not recognising the same script.
do sikuli script is portable in every laptop or i have to change images according to laptop.
How can i do that .Please help me i am trying to do since 1 week but unable to do that.