Re: [Question #670542]: How to use HTMLTestRunner to create a test report

Description changed to:
@ Raiman

sorry
I’ve tried a month in vain to look for the solutions of similar problems.
I’m still a newbie in many ways.
I’d like to ask about how to use HTMLTestRunner to create a test report.

Version:sikulixIDE 1.1.2
OS:Windows 10

Suppose there are 3 files A.sikuli, B.sikuli and C.sikuli under folder
c://sikuli.

The content of file A.sikuli is

click("image a")
if not exists ("image a-2",5)
    popup("fail message a")

The content of file B.sikuli is

click("image b")
if not exists ("image b-2",5)
    popup("fail message b")

The content of file C.sikuli is

click("image c")
if not exists ("image c-2",5)
    popup("fail message c")

How to modify the contents of A.sikuli, B.sikuli and C.sikuli
to create a D.sikuli file to import HTMLTestRunner.
Then use D.sikuli to execute the test result of A.sikuli, B.sikuli and C.sikuli one time only.
Suppose the route to create the report is also under c://sikuli.

I need the modified full codes of each A.sikuli, B.sikuli, C.sikuli and D.sikuli.
Please help me, thank you so much.