Re: [Question #670579]: Separating identical test ideas needed.

sdraganov posted a new comment:
Thanks for the suggestions guys.
I was familiar with setFindFailedResponse() and setFindFailedHandler() from the docs but I didn't know they would be useful in this case. I am still learning the basics of programing/scripting and still missing some elementary things like this.

Regarding the RaiMan tips. I am familiar with importing and reusing code
and images. A few weeks ago I split my script into separate modules like
MAIN module, FunctionLib module and ImageLib module, here is a scheme of
how each module is imported into other ones:
https://i.imgur.com/kUyyuVG.png

For the test I am using a simple for-loop operator, and I am basically executing the same test over and over again.
I'm not very familiar with unit-tests. I have heard of them but never used them into my scripts. I already read some of the information on python unit test help but still cannot wrap my head how to execute the same test multiple times and got results for multiple tests. Setup and TearDown methods could be used to run some actions before and after the actual test, I can see how I can use them but still don't have idea the way I should code the test to run multiple times with different input parameters, should I use some kind of loop or it's something completely different?