[Question #670704]: Jython non-interactive command line quick as in runlinux -i ? (Ubuntu 16.4)

Hi,
being very newbie to Jython and SikuliX,
a) I  installed Sikulix via java -jar ../sikulixsetup-1.1.2.jar options 2 4.3 on Ubuntu 16.4
 java -jar jython-installer-2.7.0.jar -s -d /usr/local/lib/jython
-with jip according to the manual,
b) the sample script is to click the 9 button on the xcalc calculator
cat neun2.py
import org.sikuli.script.SikulixForJython
from sikuli import *
click("1530373722085.png")
c)
I achieved excution:
1) slow (around ten seconds and do not know if profitting from jython install)
../runsikulix -r ../neun2.sikuli/
2)  quickly (less than a second)  but unfortunately not non-interactively:
../runsikulix -i
>>> execfile("neun2.py")

3)
slow as 1) after a jip install according to the manual I came to:
SIKULI=/home/user1/Downloads/hellosikuli.sikuli/sikulixapi.jar; JYTHONDIR=/usr/local/lib/jython/jython.jar; java -cp "$JYTHONDIR:$SIKULI" org.python.util.jython  -Dpython.cachedir="/tmp/stest/"./neun2.py

Now, I would like to run the script quickly like 2) and non-interactively via Jython command line for quickly testing the coding.
Question: Is that possible at all? How then?

Thanks a lot for answers or suggestions

Ps: worked to the manual chapter untill:"Access Python packages from SikuliX scripts run by SikuliX (GUI or command line)"