Re: [Question #670754]: Run sikuli for linux with another version of opencv?

If there is no easy way, to use the OpenCV 2.4 packages from 18.3 in 19,
then there is no easy solution for you.

But I have to admit:
Since I did not reach my own objectives with SikuliX version 2 (will not be available before 2019, uses OpenCV 3.x), I think I have to backport the version 2 image search implementation solution to a 1.1.4.

I will start to do that during the next days. But it will take some
weeks.

I will make a request bug of that, which will keep you informed.