Re: [Question #670690]: Is there any way to find only borders of Image

--- first I want to identify On screen available shapes
Not really a job for SikuliX, because you need to know in advance, what you are looking for (captured images).

I think, you have to dive into OpenCV 3.x using the Java interface implementation.
If you decide to do so, you might have a look into SikuliX version 2, that uses the OpenCV Java API (class com.sikulix.core.Finder).
This has implementations for matchTemplate with transparency and a basic implementation for edge detection.