Re: [Question #670724]: Trouble finding matches for images

alex posted a new comment:
When I first capture the images from the GUI, SikuliX finds them with a similarity value of 99%.
Then after a few passes, the situation described may occur. I recaptured the images multiple times. Sometimes it helped for a while, but then the error came back.
Capturing a larger portion of the image works for a few, but other images can not have a larger capture area because the region around them is subject to change which would definitely result in a FindFailed.
It is probably worth noting that I have this issue exclusively when at least one of the image dimensions is rather small in the order of 20-30 pixels. But as I said, I can not capture larger images for all of them.