Re: [Question #670771]: Monitor Sikulix scenarios

Description changed to:
Hello, I can not supervise my sikulix scenarios.
I put error codes in my script to follow the progress of the script.
By running the script from the Sikulix IDE, it works well, but when I run an nrpe-check from my centreon console i have the following error message:.

[error] Location: outside any screen (20170384, 0) - subsequent actions
might not work as expected

Script:
import os, sys

openApp("C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe https://some_website";)
time.sleep(10)
if find("1531129693208.png"):
    click("1531125950641.png")
else:
    print "Connexion impossible"
    sys.exit(1)
    os.system("taskkill /im iexplore.exe /f")
if exists("1531127199130.png"):
    click("1531127226279.png")
    type("Test")
    find("1531125270172.png")
    click("1531127307658.png")
    type ("Test")
    click("1531127353933.png")
    find("1531125328620.png")
    click("1531125337525.png")
    os.system("taskkill /im iexplore.exe /f")
    print "Connexion a somewebsite OK"
    sys.exit(0)
else:
    os.system("taskkill /im iexplore.exe /f")
    print "Erreur interface"
    sys.exit(3)

Thanks in advance for your help.