[Question #670783]: Different character encoding when using CMD instead of IDE

Hello,

i have a sikulix script which has a different behaviour when i start it as a batch file with runsikulix.cmd than running it from the IDE
 .
I'm using Sikulix 1.1.0 (cant download a newer version because it is restricted in my companys network)

the script copys (type ctrl+c -> Env.getClipboard()) some mail text with special characters like "ä", "ö" or "ü" and paste it into a textbox of another application.
when i start my script from the sikulix IDE everything is fine.
but when i start my script from a batch file (\\xxxxxx\SikuliX\runsikulix.cmd -r \\xxxx\test.sikuli). the encoding of the special characters fails. The chacater "ä" is displayed as "ÿ".
how can i fix that?

thank you for your help!