Re: [Question #670899]: saved program no longer works

Pamela Kilponen gave more information on the question:
Hi,

I am using Windows 10.1. My environment hasn't changed, and update to our
software occurred. However, it ran fine with the update. I am using Sikuli
IDE 1.1.2. I shut down all other programs while using to see if it would
cut down on images. That did not help. I ran the script same as before
using the codes on the left, plus the wait command.  I will keep trying, or
maybe write a new script and see what happens.

Thank you.