[Question #670961]: Digital Monitors (e.g: Restaurant Menu display Board) automation testing using SikuliX

Hello All,

Does anybody have tested any Digital Monitors (e.g: Restaurant menu display screens) LG- ACER monitors test automation using Sikuli? Can anyone tell me if we can extract TEXT (e.g:Menu Items)  on such kind of screens and validate using SikuliX.

Please if anybody has worked on similar monitors testing or has faced similar testing issues.. Please share your experience and how did you use SikuliX

Thanks a million!