Re: [Question #670977]: image comparision using opencv in sikulix

in SikuliX until version 1.1.3 the implementation is in C++ code, which is no longer publicly available (only the prebuilt libs in 1.1.1).
... and it does not make sense, to look at it, since it is based on OpenCV 2.4.

In SikuliX version 2, I implemented the OpenCV features at the Java API level based on OpenCV 3.x
(class com.sikulix.core.Finder in https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX2)
... this implementation also has a solution for partly transparent images to search for.

Currently I am backporting this implementation to SikuliX 1.1.4. (no support for transparency yet)
(class org.sikuli.script.Finder2 in https://github.com/RaiMan/SikuliX1in branch develop)

come back, if you need more information.