[Question #670987]: Running via batch file showing passwords

Good morning - Is there any way to disable/hide the command prompt windows that shows what the script is doing? My concern is that it shows the log of what it's doing including passwords!

I'm using version 1.1.2

Here's the batch file I'm using (Win 7 user)

\\nas1\remote$\Programs\scripts\siqulix\runsikulix.cmd -r,u "\\nas1\remote$\Programs\scripts\siqulix\scripts\UnknownClient.sikuli"

I've tried the following within the script:

Settings.ActionLogs=0
Settings.InfoLogs=0
OpsPassword = input("Please enter your OPS password", hidden = True)

It still shows it in the cmd prompt windows.
Thanks again for this amazing software (I'm still very very new to it)