Re: [Question #670724]: Trouble finding matches for images

alex is still having a problem:
I have the last screen on the monitor. I can analyze it however I want. OpenCV/Sikulix initially throws a FindFailed. Then when I analyze the screen where the FindFailed occured SikuliX finds the image, but with a lower similarity and marks the region where the image is with purple color instead of red.
Since it is a static image, there is no point in analyzing a screenshot instead of the screen itself.