Re: [Question #671116]: To click on selected items

Description changed to:
Hi, I am trying to create a bot which should click only on selected GUI
component(s) on a given screen (based on some condition).

For example , I have 10 different GUI components on screen and I have
already clicked on 3 components previously (I have "tick mark" on
components which I already visited) and now I want to click on remaining
components only. I do not want to visit already clicked components to
optimize my bot.

I am facing problem in clicking desired component(s) as my screen can
have more than one component which I already visited.

I am looking for some condition with which I can ignore already visited
components even if they are more than one in my screen