Re: [Question #671159]: How to capture image of microsoft doc and read the text?

Description changed to:
Hi I am new to Sikuli as I  am using it for test automation. I managed
to open the doc. I want to search for some text from doc.  So far, from
reading other questions, I have learned that Sikuli used tesseract based
OCR. but how to go forward with it?

I understand that it uses region to capture the picture then read from
it. This is my codes below but it doesn't work.

click("1532589375522.png")
click("1532589388724.png")
doubleClick("docdocx-1.png")
Region = Region( Region(451,131,1000,872))
Region.text()
print(text)

Message:
[log] CLICK on L(579,1054)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (571 msec)

[log] CLICK on L(105,311)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (535 msec)

[log] DOUBLE CLICK on L(420,326)@S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] (593 msec)

<bound method org.sikuli.script.Screen.text of S(0)[0,0 1920x1080] E:Y,
T:3.0>

Thank you xoxo