Re: [Question #671319]: Saving Clipboard in to a variable

First of all I ask you to upgrade to the latest 1.1.3 nightly.
Either use Java 8 or Java 10.

I will not support releases prior to 1.1.3 any longer with respect to
system related or Java related problems.

type("c", KeyModifier.CMD)
someText = App.getClipboard()

works definitely.

The problem might be the
doubleClick(Pattern(someText).targetOffset(90,-70))
before.

You should test your workflow step by step and hence avoid such compound constructs like
doubleClick(Pattern(someText).targetOffset(90,-70)) and type("c", KeyModifier.CMD)

better:
doubleClick(Pattern(someText).targetOffset(90,-70))
type("c", KeyModifier.CMD)

and watch, whether really anything is selected by the doubleClick.