Re: [Question #671416]: Script attempts to run then immediately stops, but provides no error msg

Ron Turrentine is still having a problem:
Hey RaiMan,

Thanks so much for you helpful input.  In answer to your questions:

1.) The browser did not open
2.) No screenshots were taken
3.) I did have some helpful "print" commands at various points in my script, but I had stripped them out before uploading it here.
    a.) Nothing was printed in the Message area.
    b.) In fact, there was no output at all. The Message area was completely empty.
4.) I will definitely look into your os.path.join method.  That sounds like the perfect solution.
    a.)The string concatenation was "not pretty", which is why I went with a list of strings along with the string.join method (it worked better than the "+" operator for more than 2 strings).
5.) I don't see anything in your class example that is different from what I was doing except for the fact that you did not have "object" between the parentheses (like so:  class PDA(object):). Is that a problem?

I noticed that in my _init_ function that I pasted in my original post
that the indentation was lost on the property lines. Perhaps there was
something amiss with that?  The other functions seemed to keep the
indentation that they had from the IDE when I copied it.

Thanks again for your helpfulness!

Ron