Re: [Question #671471]: SikuliX not finding moving images

kdr25 is still having a problem:
Sadly, it must be a click to advance the text so there is no other
workaround.

Thanks for the clarification about the error. I checked again and it's
saying that the arrow was found outside of the region, however, I know
for a fact that it was inside the region. I used Selenium to get the
element's top-left co-ords and pulled the CSS attribute for how large
the container for the game is. That way I was able to create a region
for the container exactly. I find it very weird that it found an arrow
outside the container.