[Question #672153]: Using pyodbc with Sikuli

I am running Windows 7.
I have SIkuliX 1.1.2 installed.
I have Python 2.7 installed (C:\Python27)

I have installed pyodbc via pip.

I added a "sites.txt" file per instructions in found in the "Answers" forum.
The file is located under my AppData folder here:
C:\Users\Ron\AppData\Roaming\Sikulix\Lib\site-packages

The sites.txt file contains only the following line:
C:\Python27\Lib\site-packages\

I placed the line "import pyodbc" in my script, but when I run it I receive a traceback error that states:
"ImportError: No module named pyodbc"

I thought that perhaps the pyodbc driver wasn't properly installed, so I tried running the pip again, but it reported:
"Requirement already satisfied: pyodbc in c:\python27\lib\site-packages"

I'm obviously doing something wrong. Please let me know how I can get this working.

Thanks in advance!

Ron